Kanga Fanny Pack
A fanny pack sewn from durable nylon that is ideal for carrying handy items. The fanny pack can be comfortably worn together with a tactical vest or a backpack, which means it will also be suitable for an airsoft game, a mountain trip or during daily EDC usage. It can hold a mobile phone, a wallet, keys or other handy accessories.
The pack is very capacious, aside from the extensive main compartment, it features two additional pockets in the front as well as a flat pocket in the back. Two largest pockets have double zippers, which provides an easy and seamless access to stored contents. The top of the pack features a shock-cord that can be used for the attachment of additional equipment, e.g. a bottle or a compact raincoat. The back wall features MOLLE / PALS load-bearing system webbing that can be used to attach the pack to a backpack or a larger bag.
- four capacious compartments
- MOLLE / PALS webbing on the back wall
- comfortable, wide load-bearing belt
- drainage grommets at the bottom of the pack
- shock-cord for fastening of additional equipment
– hook and loop fastener panel for patches and markings
Tan / Coyote