ACU type Uniform Set
A uniform set that belongs to a series of uniform products by Specna Arms, offered in multiple camofluage patterns, as well as uniform colours. Sewn using solid NYCO material, a mixture of polyester and cotton - 65/35. Ensures good ventilation, at the same time granting high resistance to damage due to reinforcing Rip-stop structure. In addition, the material has limited wateproofness (however considerably higher compared to pure cotton) as well as a tendency for fast drying. As a result, stain removal is considerably easier. The set consists of a blouse and pants.
- a cut well known from ACU patterns
- a blouse with zipper closure
- hooks&loops regulated cuffs
- pockets with hooks&loops closure
- 2 slant pockets on the chest
- 2 pockets on arms
- a high hooks&loops collar
- a row of hooks&loops panels on pockets and chest for patches, designations, etc.
- a cut well known from ACU patterns (8 pockets)
- cargo hooks&loops pockets, regulated with a drawstring
- additional pockets on calves
- additional butt pads
- drawstrings in the belt and at the end of each leg
- wide button belt loops, allowing for equipping stiff tactical belts