Combat Uniform Pants w/ Knee Pads - MC
Pants by Specna Arms belong to the newest line of Combat Uniform. They come in different camouflage patterns, as well as in solid colors. This clothing was woven with the use of solid NYCO material that is a mixture of polyester and cotton in a 65/35 ratio. It ensures good ventilation, at the same time granting high resistance to damage due to reinforcing Rip-Stop structure. In addition, the material has limited wateproofness (however considerably higher compared to pure cotton) as well as a tendency for fast drying. As a result, stain removal is considerably easier.
Combat Uniform clothing was designer and sewn in such a way so as to meet the needs of a user as much as possible. The comfortable cut, ergonomic pocket layout, reinforcements in vulnerable places, many details that at first glance feel minor, however which are very beneficial to the user on the airsoft battlefield and outside of it.
- system of pockets well known from the ACU
pattern (8 pockets)
- cargo hook and loop fastener pockets, adjustable with a drawstring
- additional pockets on calves
- made from strong polymer, integrated knee pads with the option of rapid removal
- leg sleeve girth adjustment at knee level for a better fit of protective inserts
- additional reinforcements on buttocks
- drawstring in hook and loop fasteners at the end of each leg sleeve
- wide button belt loops that allow for equiping stiff tactical belts