Returns and complaints
Something got broken? Wrong colour or size of clothing? No worries... Gunfire Shooting makes no problems about placing complaints nor exchanging products. Everything will be settled swiftly, effectively and of course 100% professionally.
Also, each of our customers has the right to return any purchased product within 100 days from the moment of receiving the parcel without the need to provide any explanations.
To speed up the whole procedure, please act as instructed below:
- To place a complaint, exchange or return a purchased product, you need to be signed in in our system. If you do not have an account, all you need is, sign up.
- Registering in the system is necessery because it allows you to track the claim's / return's / exchange's status as well as provide us with additional information if required.
- After signing in and filling the form you will be able to print a claim/refund document as well as a mailing label.
- Everything takes less than 5 minutes.
- In case of any problems regarding registering complain or filling the form please contact customer service.
- For non-registered users, please print and fill proper document and return product:
- COMPLAINT PROTOCOL
- STATEMENT OF WITHDRAWL
Caution! The RMA system does not serve communication with neither the Technical Department nor the Customer Service. After placing the claim, please act accordingly to the instructions placed below. Otherwise the complait will be automatically removed.
1. After signing in or registering, click PLACE A COMPLAINT. Alternatively, you may go straight to http://gunfireshooting.pl/rma/. You will be redirected to a RMA form which will allow you to generate your complaint. Generate a complaint document using the RMA system.
2. Put the product into its original packaging (if you still have it) and include a purchase document (invoice/receipt).
3. Place the RMA number onto the outside of the package (in several places best). The RMA number will be given by the system upon filling the RMA form.
4. Type address on the package and let us know via phone or e-mail that package is ready and you would like to have courier return service or that you are going to send the package on your own (after that send us receipt for the shipping so we could refund your costs - to the max. value of our shipping service):
GFCorp, Serwis Glowny
Jana Długosza 42-46
5. The Technical/Claims Department will repair or exchange your product within up to 14 days from the moment of receiving the package. In some cases a situation might arise when repairing the product will require special parts. In such cases, the repair time may be longer. In either case, employees of the Technical Department will be contacting you to inform about the processing and current status of your claim.
6. Remember to read the RMA procedure's terms and regulations thoroughly to allow the complaint to be taken care of swiftly and effectively.
7. If you purchased product at ebay or without registration, please print and fill the document COMPLAINT PROTOCOL and continue from point "4".
1. Generate a complaint document using the RMA system or just print and fill the document STATEMENT OF WITHDRAWL
2. Put the product into its original packaging (if possible) and include a purchase document (invoice/receipt).
2a. In case of exchanging the product for a different size or colour, remember to include a phrase "EXCHANGE FOR SIZE X" or "EXCHANGE FOR COLOUR Y" into the description in the form, where X and Y are the wanted size and colour, respectively.
3. The product may not carry any signs of use or wear (more than usual test).
4. Place the RMA number onto the outside of the package (in several places best). The RMA number will be given by the system upon filling the RMA form.
5. Send the product on your cost to the address:
GFCorp, Serwis Glowny
Jana Długosza 42-46
The return form should indicate the account number and address data to allow a refund to be made. Failing to provide the necessary information will result in a possible lack of refund.
Additional information for customers returning the purchased Goods:
- Goods subject to refund or exchange, if possible, should be sent along with the original packaging. The package must contain all the elements with which the goods were delivered. The returned goods can not be damaged and can not have traces of use, except for the usual signs of reasonable management.
- Goods modified on customer's request are not refundable.
- In the event of a buyer's notice of withdrawal from the contract within 100 days from the date of receipt of the goods the the seller does not cover the shipping cost of the returned or exchanged merchandise. In this situation, the cost of shipping must be covered by the buyer.
- In the case of the claim for a refund or an exchange, the refund will be made immediately, not later than within 14 days after receipt by the Seller of the statement of withdrawal from the contract of sale along with the subject of the proceedings.
- If a return is made to exchange the goods for other merchandise, the form should include a product code or link to the website showing the merchandise the buyer wishes to echange the returned product for. Indication of replacement goods significantly speeds up the process of exchange.
- Using the suggested procedure for the return does not limit in any way the rights of the buyer to cancel the contract under Art. 7 paragraph. 1 of the Act of March 2nd 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Dz. U. No. 22, item. 271).